Monday, May 20, 2013

Summa Summa Summatime

Classes for Summer started today and it looks like I am going to be super busy for at least 5 weeks and then moderately busy for the next 5.  I went into my courses and did all of the work I possibly could for the first week without having any books yet.  I am most excited about my Composition and Rhetoric Class, the essay topics basically write themselves.  In fact, I have already chosen my titles for all of them!


Narrative:
I Was Born A Poor Black Child*
Definition:
I Am Going Into This Field To Reach My Goal of Decorating a Cubicle with Unicorns
Process:
10 Steps To Becoming A Manic Pixie Dream Girl
Research:
Does Jon Snow REALLY Know Where To Put It?
Persuasion:
Why Ryan Gosling Should Join My Marriage
Inspirational Figure:
River Tam, Because I Can Kill You With My Brain

Seriously though, I am excited to get to write assigned things again and I'm hoping it will lead to more productive hobby writing, like on this blog and just for fun.

I am seriously dreading the math class but I'm just going to wish on stars, light candles, and cross my appendages that I can get through it.  I just have to get through it and I will be okay, really.  The Photoshop class is using a book similar to the ones I had for Web Tech and Flash and they were very thorough and easy, plus I've been playing around with Photoshop for years so I should have most things figured out.

I'm going to go enjoy some reading now before I get my school books and have to do real work and am ripped out of Westeros. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit... this post really made me miss college. Maybe not college as a whole, but certain aspects of it. I miss having classes like your Composition and Rhetoric class because they allowed me to be creative, something that classrooms across the country suffer a serious lack of.

    Whatever happens, never forget your love of writing. Those topics look pretty interesting (a couple made me laugh), and maybe you can post some of them here. One of the things that allowed me to continue writing my blog and use it for self improvement both in business life and personally was my undying love of writing. Poetry, stories, books, grocery list, I don't really care what it is. I hope this class fuels your creativity for years to come.

    Good Post, Jax

    ReplyDelete