Monday, July 15, 2013

we are stardust

So I met Neil Gaiman last Wednesday evening in Nashville, he was just as lovely in person as he is in interviews/online.  His hair is just as fluffy as you'd imagine.  I finished reading his new book "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" last night which I highly recommend.  It's a tiny little book (less than 200 pages) but it's packed with every emotion imaginable.

I've just been doing school work, reading, cleaning and trying to diet and exercise.  So nothing too exciting on that front.

My birthday is next week and I still don't have a clue as to what I want to do.  I'm sure I'll do dinner & drinks with my family but I want to have a party.  I hate living all the way in the sticks because I hate to ask people to drive all the way out here but at this point that's all I can think of.

I'm gonna go read and hula hoop for a while.  I hope everyone is having a great summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment